Description: DY Series Hardened Gear Surface Cylindrical Gear Units
Center distance(mm): 160~800
(I): 8 ~500
Out-put torque(N. M): 4130~ 600000(1)Preferential design is applied in main parameter such as center distance and nominal drive ratio, which guarantee good interconnection between key parts and components.
(2) All gears are made of quality alloy steel and treated with carburising and quenching, with tooth surface hardness up to 54-62HRC.
(3) Small size, light weight, high precision, large carrying capacity, high efficiency, long service life, high reliability, stable driving, and low noise.
(4) Normally oil sump lubrication is used, with cooling naturally. If thermal power can not nbe achieved, circular oil lubrication or fan may be used, and cooled with cooling coil pipe.
(5) Input rotate speed is1500r/min.
(6) Gear wheel driving peripheral speed is20m/sec.
(7) Ambient temperature is -40~500°C .If it is<0°C,lubricant should be preheated to >0°C before startup. Running both forward and backward are available for this decelerator.
(8) Applicable for the industries such as metallurgy, mine, chemical industry, construction materials, hoisting, transportation, textile, paper making, paper making, food, plastic, rubber, engineering machinery, and energy industry.