1. Highly Standard Modular Designed
The products are easily connected with and driven by different types of motors or other kinds of input power. The same type geared motor can be adapted to optioned powers of motors. It's therefore easy to realize different solutions for varied requirements.
2. High strength, Compact dimension
Housings are made of high strength cast iron. Gears and shaft gears are finished with gas carburising process and precise grouding to sequentially get high loading capacity of percertain volume.
3. Long service life
Under the condition of accurately selection type size and the normal maintenance and use, main components(expect those easily-disabled parts)can last as long as up to more than 25, 000hours. Easily-disabled parts include lubricating oil, oil seals, and bearings.
4. Low noise
All key components are finished by precisely machining, accurate assembly, and finally tested, and therefore, fairly low noise is reached.
5. High efficiency
The efficiency of gear unit can reach 95%, The efficiency of worm gear unit can reach 89%.
6. Large radial loading ability
7. Axial load ability of up to 5%of radial load
8. Mounting Arrangemnet
No strict limitation to the mounting arrangement.
Featured many closely divided ratios and wide range of them. Very big final ratios can be obtained through combined unites to reach extremely low output speeds.
Type Expression of GF Series
1. Please make a note, if it needs connecting flange.
2. Contents of motors for input shaft types are not listed
3. Degree=0, if terminal box position is not mentioned. It is X, if cable entry positon is not mentioned.
4. If specific rotation directions of output shaft or/and input shaft are specially requested, please contact our technology department, and make detailed description while placing order.
Mounting Arrangements Description:
Different kinds of mounting arrangements are defined as following:
M1- Horizontally mounted motor, unit base is at bottom.
M2-motor is vertically mounted downwards.
M3- horizontally mounted motor, unit base is top.
M4- motor is vertically mounted upwards.
M5- horizontally mounted motor, if placed on M1 position, left side of uni turns to botton(view point: Towards from motor side).
M6- horizontally mounted motor, if placed on M1 position, left side of unit turns to top(view point: Towards from motor side).