ATA Series Shaft Mounted Speed Reducer
- Model NO.: ATA60
- Hardness: Hardened
- Rated Torque: 180~17000n.M
- Ratio: I=1/5, 1/7, 1/10, 1/15, ..., 1/31.5
- Mounting Type: Tie Rod Hanging Shaft Mounted
- Manufacturing Method: Forging, Grinding
- Trademark: AOKMAN DRIVE
- Origin: China
- Application: Industry
- Type: Circular Gear
- Input Speed: 1400r/Min, 900r/Min, 500r/Min
- Backstop: Alternative Parts, Anti-Slip Device
- Material: Cast Iron
- Toothed Portion Shape: Helical
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8483409000
Torque: N1900/min N2: 150 Nm...16, 000 N
IN PUT Power: (n1= 1400 /min): 1.1kW...156 kW
Out-put shaft: Single key hollow shaft, each model can select three hollow diameter at most.
Gearbox Housing: Hard Iron steel, can be used outside.
Anti run back device: Can meet any model, It's very convenient to be mounted.
ATA series shaft mounted gear reducers with hardened gears have high carrying capacity, smooth transmission, light weight, low energy consumption and so on characteristics, input shaft of reducer is connected with motor by belt pulley, output hollow shaft linked with a key. It could be instead of electric drum to be power source for a belt conveyors and lifting equipments. It is widely applied in the mining equipments, Concrete mixing batching plant, Stone Crushers, Sand making production line and other belt conveyor mechanical transmission areas.