Km0502 Series Helical-Hypoid Gearbox Replacement of RV
- Model NO.: KM0502 KM0503 KM0632 KM0633 KM0752 KM0753 KM0902 K
- Hardness: Hardened
- Input Power:0.09~1.5kw: Ratio:100~5000(up to 32000 by Combination)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Manufacturing Method: Cast Gear
- Changes Way: Stepped
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8483409000
- Application: Industry
- Type: Worm and Wormwheel
- Gearbox Housing: Aluminum or Steel: Mounting Type: Foot or Flange Mounted
- Manipulate Way: Forced Manipulation
- Toothed Portion Shape: Curved Gear
- Trademark: AOKMAN DRIVE
- Origin: China
KM series helical-hypoid gearbox is a new-generation of product developed by Aokman. With a compromise of advanced technology both at home and abroad, its main features are as follows:
(1) Driven by hypoid gears, which has big ratios.
(2) Large output torque, high efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection.
(3) High-quality aluminum alloy housing, and light in weight and non-rusting.
(4) Smooth in running and low in noise, and can work long time in dreadful conditions.
(5) Good-looking in appearance, durable in service life and small in volume.
(6) Suitable for all round installation, wide application and easy use.
(7) The mounting dimension of KM series helical-hypoid gearbox are compatible with RV series worm gearbox.
(8) Modular and multi-structure can meet the demands of various conditions.
2. Main Materials
(1) Housing: Die-cast aluminum alloy (frame size 27 to 57)
(2) Gear wheel: 20CrMnTiH1 carbonizing & quenching heat treatment make the hardness of gears surface be up to 56-62 HRC, and be retained carburization layers thickness between 0.3 and 0.5mm after precise grinding.
3. Surface Painting
Aluminum alloy housing:
(1) Shot blasting and special antiseptic treatment on the aluminum alloy surface.
(2) After phosphating, spray the RAL9022 silver white paint.