Qualified Dy Series Bevel Helical Cylindrical Gear Reducer
- Model NO.: DY
- Material: Cast Iron
- Manufacturing Method: Forging Gear
- Changes Way: Stepped
- Ratio: 1/8~1/500
- Rated Torque: up to 6000kn.M
- Gear Arrangement: Bevel Helical Hardened
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8483409000
- Application: Industry
- Hardness: Hardened
- Toothed Portion Shape: Bevel Wheel
- Type: Circular Gear
- Center Distance: 160mm~800mm
- Input Speed: 1500r/Min,1000r/Min,750r/Min
- Trademark: AOKMAN DRIVE
- Origin: China
DY series cylindrical gearbox is vertical shaft hard tooth surface gearbox. DY series vertical shaft cylindrical gearbox is manufactured according to machinery industry standards (JB/T9002-1999) and used as driving device. DY series cylindrical gearbox has vertical arrangement of input and output shaft, and includes 3 series of DBY, DCY and DFY.
According to machinery industry standards (JB/T9002-1999)
3. Product Characteristics:
(1) Preferential design is applied in main parameter such as center distance and nominal drive ratio, which guarantee good interconnection between key parts and components.
(2) All gears are made of quality alloy steel and treated with carburizing and quenching with tooth surface hardness up to 54-62HRC.
(3) Small size, light weight. High precision, large carry capacity, high efficiency, long service life, high reliability, stable driving, and low noise.
(4) Normally oil sump lubrication is used, with cooling naturally. If thermal power can not be achieved, circular oil lubrication or fan may be used, and cooled with cooling coil pipe.
Applicable for the industries such as metallurgy, mine, chemical industry, construction materials, hoisting, transportation, textile, paper marking, food, plastic, rubber, engineering machinery, and energy industry.
5. Technical Data:
If you have any demand for our products please feel free to contact me.