Km Series Helical-Hypoid Gearbox From Aokman Drive
- KM hypoid gearbox
- 2 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: KM0502 KM0503 KM0632
- Type: Circular Gear
- Material: Cast Iron
- Changes Way: Stepped
- Toothed Portion Shape: Helical
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 8483409000
- Application: Industry
- Rated Power: 0.09kw-11kw
- Manipulate Way: Forced Manipulation
- Manufacturing Method: Forging Gear, Grinding
- Trademark: AOKMAN DRIVE
- Origin: China
KM series helical-hypoid gearbox is a new-generation of product developed by Aokman. With a compromise of advanced technology both at home and abroad, its main features are as follows:
(1) Driven by hypoid gears, which has big ratios.
(2) Large output torque, high efficiency, energy saving and environmental protection.
(3) High-quality aluminum alloy housing, and light in weight and non-rusting.
(4) Smooth in running and low in noise, and can work long time in dreadful conditions.
(5) Good-looking in appearance, durable in service life and small in volume.
(6) Suitable for all round installation, wide application and easy use.
(7) The mounting dimension of KM series helical-hypoid gearbox are compatible with RV series worm gearbox.
(8) Modular and multi-structure can meet the demands of various conditions.
2. Main Materials
(1) Housing: Die-cast aluminum alloy (frame size 27 to 57)
(2) Gear wheel: 20CrMnTiH1 carbonizing & quenching heat treatment make the hardness of gears surface be up to 56-62 HRC, and be retained carburization layers thickness between 0.3 and 0.5mm after precise grinding.
3. Surface Painting
Aluminum alloy housing:
(1) Shot blasting and special antiseptic treatment on the aluminum alloy surface.
(2) After phosphating, spray the RAL9022 silver white paint.